- Visit Hachikō / The Shibuya Crossing
- Centre Gai (see below)
- Shopping, shopping, shopping (credit cards may need resuscitation after visiting here)
- Music shopping at Tower Records and HMV are both great shops
- The TEPCO Museum used to be here - yes that TEPCO - but all of the museums have been closed since the March 11 earthquake. They used to contain large models of nuclear power plants, and video docos about how safe they were. Closing them down was perhaps a wise move.
- Walk-through (or other) Dogenzaka... Love Hotel Hill... interesting adult-oriented entertainment just looking at the photos of the rooms.
- The night-life... it's always moving here, and there's plenty of clubs and bars here
- And of course, Shibuya is a natural launch pad into Yoyogi Kouen and Harajuku!
|Center Gai Entrance|
|Hotel Moti sits comfortably alongside Chiyoda Inari Shrine Image from Google StreetView|
And, no, we did not visit any Love Hotels on this trip to Shibuya, but there was still plenty of other things to do. Healthy activities... like walking...